● Second Place & Crowd Favorite – Loop: A web- and mobile-based platform for students to
exchange new and used goods within their college community (plan to starts at CSUMB campus)
● Third Place – Derma Care: An online platform helping individuals with acne by providing
them treatment suggestions and connecting them to a supportive community.
● Honorable Mention – Our Village: We connect moms and support them in building community to cooperatively address their needs – because we believe it does take a village to raise a child.
The other startup companies:
● Awarenest: A marketplace connecting health and wellness teachers to those who wish
to improve their physical and mental well-being.
● FlameX: A home safety system to protect the structure and exterior of the home from
the destruction of wildfires.
● Food Fit: On demand tailored meal preps.
● Hiking Exchange: Providing a platform to provide outdoor activities
● Hoop Dream: Non-profit organization to grow interest for basketball youth in Kuwait
● In on It: A social network for cannabis users providing the customer with cannabis deals
in his/her community they may not be aware of.
● Join Me :An app that brings people together through a mapping application. Hosts can
show tourists events and activities in the area happening right now.
● Loan Maven: Providing lending solutions for individuals with high and complex income
● Stay Up: Build a platform to enable college and high schools to drive mental health