Startup Monterey Bay supports entrepreneurs, innovators and the startup community in Monterey, San Benito, and Santa Cruz counties by providing information about local resources, training, workshops, events, competitions, and opportunities to connect and network. This is a great region to live and work and we want to enable local entrepreneurs, innovators and startups to be able to succeed in this region.
Startup Monterey Bay is a project of CSU Monterey Bay’s Institute for Innovation and Economic Development.
Associated Professors and Researchers
- Dante DiGregorio PhD, College of Business
- Miguel Lara, PhD, School of Computing and Design
- Angie Nariswari PhD, College of Business
- Heiko Wieland, PhD, College of Business
- Jennifer Calderon, Marketing Intern
- Harrison Deal, Design Intern
- Natalie Horvath, Startup Challenge Intern
- Roe Kierns, Startup Challenge Intern
- Anjika Grinager, Graphic Design and Web Management