Startup Monterey Bay supports entrepreneurs, innovators and the startup community in Monterey, San Benito, and Santa Cruz counties by providing information about local resources, training, workshops, events, competitions, and opportunities to connect and network. This is a great region to live and work and we want to enable local entrepreneurs, innovators and startups to be able to succeed in this region.
Startup Monterey Bay is a project of CSU Monterey Bay’s Institute for Innovation and Economic Development.
Associated Professors and Researchers
- Miguel Lara, PhD, School of Computing and Design
- Krzysztof Pietroszek, PhD, School of Computing and Design
- Heiko Wieland, PhD, College of Business
- Jarrett Bachman, College of Business
- Anjika Grinager, Staff Mentor to Students
- Jennifer Calderon, Marketing Intern
- Tina Campbell, Event Management Intern
Submit an Event
Do you have an event that is of interest to the entrepreneurial community