Visions, Visionaries, and Innovations
A one-day forum addressing innovative water management strategies for the Central Coast. Over 30 speakers, including researchers, policy makers, and industry innovators from around the world will discuss ideas, policies, and technologies to advance sustainable water management for an adequate water supply for the residential, agricultural, and industrial needs of our region.
The forum will take place on October 6th, 2017 at the Embassy Suites Hotel at 1441 Canyon Del Rey Blvd in Seaside, CA.
Who Should Attend
- Agricultural and Industrial Water Leaders and Managers
- Government Officials and Policy Makers
- Trade associations and development organizations
- Educational Leaders, Researchers, Faculty, and Students
- Water Researchers from Public and Private Institutions
- Water Industry Entrepreneurs, Investors, and Developers
- Anyone interested in this issue
Goals of the Forum
- Examine strategies and policies
- Engage discussion on practical solutions
- Encourage research and investment